Le 23/03/2012 07:09, Bruno Tréguier a écrit :
Le 23/03/2012 à 1:37, Igor Cicimov a écrit :
This is very interesting problem and I thought the issue was the typo
leaving your var empty. I'll have to do some research about the
mod_rewrite myself to confirm it precedes SetEnvIf in the order of
execution.

Now I'm really curious about the solution my self and will try to find
some explanation even test this on one of my apaches if i find time to
do that.

Have you tried this:

Header add X-Debug-Request-URI "%{REQUEST_URI}i"

Hi Igor,

This leads to an error message at Apache restart time:

Unrecognized header format %i

i think the difference is that the character "e" at the end means output
value and "i" means the input value of the REQUEST_URI.

Doesn't seem to work, I'll check that out when I'm at work (answering
from home at the moment).

I have just checked: unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to get the "input" value. The only modifier apart from "e" is "s", meaning that you want to get one of the SSL related variables.

No way to change the modules execution priority either. Looks like I'm doomed. :-/

Bruno

--
- Service Hydrographique et Oceanographique de la Marine  -  DMGS/INF
-  13, rue du Chatellier -  CS 92803  - 29228 Brest Cedex 2, FRANCE