Hi, Richard,

The problem you found is really interesting to me. I would like to take a
look at it.

But it seems that the module "mod_fcgid" is not an official Apache module?
Since I cannot find it in the manual of Apache httpd-2.4.1 (see the
following link)

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/

Also, using "configure -h", I cannot find an "--enable" option related to
mod_fcgid.

Please tell me where can I find it. I guess it's not an Apache module so
the upgrading of Apache causes some incompatibility.

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,