On 3/21/2012 11:33 AM, Richard Westebbe wrote: > Hi Pablo, > > thank you for
your answer! :-) I guess you refer to your mail: > > "mod_fcgid 2.3.6 not
as I had written before. I downloaded the > trunk version and compiled it. The
result was the same, as with the stable release. Apache > still complains about
ap_unixd_setup_child beeing undefined when I try to load mod_fcgid. Thanks for
the report; I'll investigate and report back to users@ to give this a try when
ready. Same goes for mod_ftp. I'd really like to tag both in the coming days
for potential "2.4-ready" releases.  Thanks for the reply! I'll gonna go on
trying to find a solution, too. If I find one I'll report it here as well.

 Ciao

 Richard Westebbe