HI,

Can someone help me understand why am I unable to get the cached files
on the unix box.

Using the configurations as mentioned below which I am using on the
windows xp and getting the files cached in the mentioned

directory (diskcachedir). But on unix I am unable to get the files
cached in the folder diskcachedir.

Checked the permission on the folder and it is rwxr-xr-x.

We have rebuild the apache 2.2.17 and configured the modules mod_cache
and mod_disk_cache.

Why is that the fies are not being cached on the disk ?

There is no problems in virtual hosting as I could see the pages from
the weblogic correctly.

Configurations used :

LoadModule cache_module modules/mod_cache.so

LoadModule disk_cache_module  modules/mod_disk_cache.so

LoadModule weblogic_module  modules/mod_wl_22.so

<VirtualHost 111.222.333.444:8080>

<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>

       <IfModule cache_module>

              <IfModule disk_cache_module>

#Disable caching for the .js files.

#SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.js$" no-cache

# Root directory on the disk for caching.

CacheRoot /usr/local/apache2.2/diskcachedir/

# Store for one hour

CacheMaxExpire 3600

# Enable caching for all static files in the request

                            CacheEnable disk /xxx/yyyyy/*

                            CacheDirLevels 1

                            CacheDirLength 2

              </IfModule>