Hello!

Mon, 02 Apr 2012 kirjutas Abhinav Kothari <ar.koth...@gmail.com>:

I am developing an application that will be part of a container
application. The container application handles the user authentication
part. My application would receive the authentication information and I
will use that to show/hide parts of my application. The container
application is on an integration machine and my application is currently on
my local. I cannot run the container application on my local machine.

My question is - can i point the link to my application on the container
application to my local machine using ProxyPass or ProxyPassReverse? The
link on the container application to my application is
http://<integrationbox>/myapp

Yes, this should be possible.

. I was trying to do something like this:

ProxyPass /myapp/ http://localhost:8080/myapp
ProxyPassReverse /myapp/ http://localhost:8080/myapp

Where did you add these directives? They should be in Apache configuration on the integration machine, and point to your local machine, like that:

ProxyPass /myapp/ http://mymachine:8080/myapp
ProxyPassReverse /myapp/ http://mymachine:8080/myapp

--
Toomas Aas