I was able to get this working by switching the caching to the backend and then just switching it to the front end with clearing the cache and restarting the services in between. I had done this before and have even done this from fresh installs to no avail. Well it works now anyway.

-Will

Quoting william.leon...@lxcenter.org:

httpd 2.2.22

I have the frontend set up to serve static content and to be a reverse proxy to the backend to handle php requests. The front end is set with mod_disk_cache as well. With the proper header, it caches php files just fine. The problem is that it saves it with a question mark at the end (?). For example in the debug logs I see the saving of test.php as test.php?. So when I request the page again, it doesn't retrieve the cache. If I make the request as http://www.example.com/test.php? it works fine. Of course if I do this in IE directly, it removes the ? from it, so I use Fiddler2 and send the request through it to ensure it sends. And the logs indicate that it pulls it from cache. Using something like test.php?a=1 also works just fine. It doesn't append the question mark when saving it, and it recalls the cache just fine.

CacheRoot /home/httpd/example.com/disk_cache/
CacheEnable disk /
CacheDirLevels 5
CacheDirLength 3
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:8080/