I should have mwntioned that I compiled that into apache when I built it, so I
should habe access to it.  Thanks,

Andy Carlson
Moody Bible Institute
Identity Administrator | Information Systems
312-329-4385
www.moody.edu

Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com> wrote:

You need to load mod_proxy_ftp for this. Read the module documentation on the
apache web site.

On Apr 28, 2012 4:05 AM, "Andy Carlson"