Hi, i have a DMZ newtork whit 3 server apache on 3 different subdomain but
only 1 IP adress. I wont all server answer on standard http port so, my
idea is build a main server whit virtual host and mod_proxy for listen on
MyIP, port 80 and proxy request on other server...

I have do this apache conf;

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAlias mydomain.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy />
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
ProxyPass http://192.168.1.2/
ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.1.2/
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAlias sub2.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy />
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
ProxyPass http://192.168.1.3/
ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.1.3/
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ProxyRequests Off
ServerAlias domain.domain2.org
ServerAlias subdomanin.domain.com
DocumentRoot /var/www
<Directory /var/www/>
AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
allow from all
</Directory>

And work fine but, if i try do use my main server as openproxy he dont
anwer whit "forbidden" but only whit "not found" and send my request on
other DMZ server
So, if i try to get some domain "www.apache.org" he send request to
192.168.1.2.. this sever answer "not found 404" and my main server send it
to me...
Where is the error on this config?
What can i do for use apache whit subdomain proxy buy only for this
subdomain (and not for other request?)