Hi, Alex, and thanks for that quick answer.

I'm not sure to understand at all this approach, but anyway, I think that will not be valid for us.

Drupal's restricted access to the video works fine, but in the moment that some authorized user can see the video, he can see the video's URL in the page or in the embed code that we publish for every video.

So if that user pastes the URL in the browser, he has direct access to the video. Drupal doesn't notice this access and is Apache who must handle it.

And Apache's protection is sent in plain text unless we serve the video over SSL.

Regards.