Hi, all

Last month, I posted a problem that httpd v2.2.22 did not work with openssl
v1.0.1c. For me, it worked with openssl v1.0.0g with the same "configure"
options for httpd and openssl. So far I did not hear anything. I am re-post my
message here and hopefully I can get response this time. Thanks.

# ./configure --enable-ssl=shared --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl

checking whether to enable mod_ssl... checking dependencies
checking for SSL/TLS toolkit base... /usr/local/ssl
  adding "-I/usr/local/ssl/include" to CPPFLAGS
  adding "-I/usr/local/ssl/include" to INCLUDES
  adding "-L/usr/local/ssl/lib" to LDFLAGS
checking for OpenSSL version... checking openssl/opensslv.h usability... yes
checking openssl/opensslv.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/opensslv.h... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
OK
  forcing SSL_LIBS to "-lssl -lcrypto  "
  adding "-lssl" to LIBS
  adding "-lcrypto" to LIBS
checking openssl/engine.h usability... yes
checking openssl/engine.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/engine.h... yes
checking for SSLeay_version... yes
checking for SSL_CTX_new... no
checking for ENGINE_init... no
checking for ENGINE_load_builtin_engines... no
checking for SSL_set_cert_store... no
configure: error: ... Error, SSL/TLS libraries were missing or unusable
[root@server httpd-2.2.22]#

Ryan Jiang

This message (including any attachments) is intended
solely for the specific individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above, and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it.
Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, by other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.