On 27.07.2012 08:11, shuoshi chen wrote:
Hi, all

I recently use apache server to provide mp3 stream for playing. The
content type is specified as audio/mpeg, and everything is ok when I use
a test server( Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)), it returned an HTTP/1.1 200
(audio/mpeg) package. But when I put my code to a VPS server, I can't
get a full package as normal. The VPS server returned a
lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages. Is it because of some
wrong configuration in httpd.conf?

What is a VPS server? How is the production VPS server related to your test Apache server? I guess you need to give more details ...

Regards,

Rainer