Thanks for replying! I've compared the two configuration file, and have no
clue... I was wondering there's some configuration that decompose the big
package into a lots smaller packages to avoid second full package
transportation  in case of fault. But when I used my local configuration
file on the VPS server, it still gives out a lots small packages... don't
know why.