Hello everybody
I've just installed a webapp (sakai precisely) in a CentOs 6.2 server.
sakai is accessivle via *@ip:8080/portal, *and I need to replace that
adresse by a normal URL: www.exapmle.com/sakai

I've already replaced:

*#<VirtualHost *:80>
# ServerAdmin webmas...@dummy-host.example.com
# DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
# ServerName dummy-host.example.com
# ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
# CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>*

by
*
<VirtualHost @ip:80>
ServerAdmin webmas...@cmcf.men.gov.ma
DocumentRoot /www/cmcf
ServerName cmcf.men.gov.ma
ErrorLog logs/cmcf.men.gov.ma-error_log
CustomLog logs/cmcf.men.gov.ma-access_log common
</VirtualHost>*

(I also tried *<VirtualHost @ip:8080> *since my webapp is accessible via
@ip:8080/portal but in vain)* *
in the file: /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf but while retarting the httpd
service, I get that error:

[root@cmcf ~]# service httpd restart
ArrĂȘt de httpd :                                           [  OK  ]
DĂ©marrage de httpd : Warning: DocumentRoot /www/cmcf
<http://www.commentcamarche.net/www/cmcf> does not exist
                                                           [  OK  ]

even if I've already created the "cmcf" directory in /var/www and gave it
all required permissions.

I'll be pleased to get any of your suggestions.
Thank you