Tnahk you Ben & Richard for your answers

Well, I tried to prepend "/var/www/cmcf" as my DocumentRoot path and also I
created a symbolic link between it and /opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.029 (where I
deployed the webapp), in the console, there is no errors but when I try to
reach sakai from the browser, I get the 404 error:
Not Found

The requested URL /portal was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at cmcf.men.gov.ma Port 80

I also tried to make "/opt/apache-tomcat-7.0.29" the DocumentRoot, (It is
probably a very huge mistake, but it's the first time I manage apache,
so...) and I've got the same 404 error.

Regards