On 10/4/2012 12:01 PM, Bhattacharya, Sudip wrote:
> Great. This one worked.
>
> However, it looks like the first request with the query string returns a 301
> moved permanently response, requiring another request from the browser to the
> file without the query string.
>
> Can this redirection be avoided, so that the server returns the cached file
> on the original response only?

Just change the last line to the following (to use Pass-Through, instead
of Redirecting with a specific status code):

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ %{REQUEST_URI}? [PT,L]

P.S. I can't speak to Nick Kew's comments (I don't use mod_cache), so
you'll just have to test this and see if it works for your purposes.

Good luck,

-Ben