On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure this is correct. You can specify any number of
ProxyPassReverse that you like, you are not limited to one reverse
path.

ProxyPassReverse also only operates as string replacement, it does not
magically infer port numbers if not specified in the directive.

Eg, with this:

ProxyPassReverse / http://mysite/

and a response is proxied with the location header
"http://mysite:80/foo/bar";, then it will not be rewritten.

Cheers

Tom