Good Evening Everybody, I would like to ask you about apache access_log I use
apple device to access to apache sever on centos, then I checked access_log in
/var/log/httpd/access_logI can see any apple device ID. However, when I use
some android device like samsung or smartphone that use android for operating
system.I access to access_log , it doesn't show android device ID in spite of
android has ID. how can I configure apache server to show Android device ID?
Look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards,Chau Pham.