No, it isn't a header, it's just general situation. I know that apache has a
very exellence way to wirte access log for client who use general computer or
laptop/notepbook accessing to apache server. in case user uses
PC/notebook/laptop, apache writes unique IP address to access_log, in case
users uses Iphone/Ipad, apache writes IP address and Device IP to access_log,
this case every IPhone/Ipad have the same IP address but difference Device ID.
In case user uses Android, I wonder this case, apache write same IP address for
every android and not write Device ID. I guess there will be a way to configure
apache to write Android Device ID to access_log file.   > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
07:37:25 -0500