Thanks Eric. I need.one more help.
In mod_log_config file, I found  "r->connection->remote_ip" and
"r->connection->local_ip" fields. To retrieve the values of these fields i
wrote a small code in "mod_log_config" file itself under "static const
char*log_remote_address(request_rec *r,
char *a)" which is as follows:
{
File *fp;
fp=fopen("/file.txt","a");
fprintf(fp,"%s",r->connection->remote_ip);
flose(fp);
}
 after that I compiled the whole httpd source code using "make" command, it
worked fine without any error. Then i sent request to the server from
different system, even than the file.txt didn't create nor the IP address.
Please let me know if I am doing it right or wrong. How do i perform it, so
that i can get IP addresses of all incoming requests as soon as they arrive
the server.

Thanks
-Bhavna