Hi,

I have just patched the 2.2 code to work making the inital bind as the
user that requested, but I don't get into the way of linking it.

I have suceeded in getting the source of the module compiled (go to
/modules/aaa/ and there I apxs2 -a -i -c mod_authnz_ldap.c). The
problem is that when I try to run it tells me:

apache2: Syntax error on line 210 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax
error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/authnz_ldap.load: Cannot
load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so into server:
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so: undefined symbol:
ldap_err2string

But I get it compiled correctly. Is there any reason for that this
shouldn't work? I am using the same code that is used in the ubuntu
package, and I have no compile warnings after patching.

If any one can help me, don't hesitate contacting me for more info (or
the patch) etc.,

Cheers,

Javier Domingo