Hi

Thanks for your reply Adam.

The output requested is:

VirtualHost configuration:
127.0.0.1:443          localhost (/etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf:81)
wildcard NameVirtualHosts and _default_ servers:
*:80                   is a NameVirtualHost
         default server url2.mydomain.com
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:215)
         port 80 namevhost url2.mydomain.com
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:215)
         port 80 namevhost url2.mydomain.com
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:225)
         port 80 namevhost url2.mydomain.com
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:215)
         port 80 namevhost url2.mydomain.com
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/zzz-epages-httpd.conf:225)
Syntax OK

As for the DNS query, I'm pretty sure this is right, I have added Host (A)
entries in DNS for both url1 and url2.

Any thoughts to the apachectl output? I am not actually using the _default_
anymore, just both *:80.

Thanks again,
Tom