Hello,

I would like to construct a directive in my httpd.conf file that is for all
non-success responses of my site.
In the following link
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_headers.html#Header there is a
sentence which would be perfect if I could set: "You're adding a header to
a non-success (non-2xx) response, such as a redirect, in which case only
the table corresponding to always is used in the ultimate response."

Please help me constructing a directive section into the configuration file
that handles all not successful (non-2xx) responses. I would like to
manipulate some header parameters, something like this:

<LocationMatch "/">
      Header non-success unset Cookiename
</LocationMatch>

Thanks in advance.