Hello Jeff,

Thanks a ton for the quick response.

I am looking for a output as following :

tickySession    Timeout FailoverAttempts        Method
JSESSIONID|jsessionid   0       1       bybusyness

Worker URL               Route      RouteRedir     Priority
Factor  Set     Status  BusynessElected To      From
                                        node1           172     1       0
Err     1       65       34K     69K
                                        node2           -170    1       0
Ok      0       406     227K    203K

Can you please let me know where exactly can I change the code to see the
priority column in balancer manager gui.

--
Regards,
Aparna Puram