On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:24 AM, aparna Puram <aparnapu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Can any one please suggest me on how to enable the priority and bybusyness
> feilds in blancer-manager gui?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by priority.  For bybusyness that's the
number of busy workers and, in case of a tie, some other statistics.

> Currently can see only few details :

The display cannot be customized beyond the selection of html vs xml.

I guess the code could be changed to add more fields could be included in
the display since an easily parsable form is provided (xml), and it has
tags to eliminate contextual issues.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/