Hi,

I just realized that the reason there is no Windows binaries for 2.2.23 and
2.2.24 is that the Apache Foundation does not provide the binaries and
whoever provided them before does not anymore.

I have assumed that the reason they were not available was because the bugs
fixed with the two releases were not a problem for Windows.

It might be naïve, but how should I know? I can find no mention of this on
http://httpd.apache.org.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/platform/windows.html just states that the
latest downloads can be found at http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi.

I think it would be very prudent to update the Windows platform page so it
reflects the reality for nobs like me.

I would not in a million years have downloaded binaries from
http://www.apachelounge.com <http://www.apachelounge.com/download/> so I
would also be nice with a link to them if this is considered a safe way of
getting the binaries.

How do I go about getting the page updated? Can I somehow do it myself? If
not who can I contact?

Thanks

Peter