My problem is accurately Here. How could I use the 'Satisfy Any'
directive to check that client certificate is valid and have some
specific field.

Is 'Satisfy Any' compatible with
'SSLVerifyClient/SSLVerifyDepth/SSLRequire' directive ?

All my try to mix both brings me to an "Internal Server Error" display.

Relevant part of such a test:

        SSLVerifyClient optional
        SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +OptRenegotiate

        <Location />
                SSLRequireSSL
                SSLVerifyClient optional
                SSLVerifyDepth 5
                SSLRequire ( %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O}  eq "European Space Agency"
and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} eq "DGC-C" )

                Order deny,allow
                Require IP 10.0.0.8
                Satisfy any
        </Location>

May be it's possible to test an environment variable set by
SSLVerifyClient such as SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY = SUCCESS.

I have no more idea so any one is welcome !

Zentoo