On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 14:33 +0100, Jan Vávra wrote:
> Hello,
>  for a) I'd use directives Order, Allow, Deny for Directory
>  for b) I'd use
>  SSLVerifyClient require
>  This options allows only such clients with client certificate iisued
> in the list defined by SSLCACertificateFile

I just need a valid certificate so i don't use SSLCACertificateFile.
I use "SSLVerifyClient require" too but T've test optional argument in
case that could help me to accept IP client or certificate owner ones.

> For more filtering by the specific field of cert eg. Common Name set
> SSLOptions -ExportCertData
> and do the check in a php script.
> In SSL_CLIENT_CERT environment variable will be the client cert in PEM
> format. You can parse it by php openssl functions.
> This is suitable for manage access via this script.
> eg. .../download.php?file=xxx.avi.

I don't need it: I'm checking with the SSLRequire directive the
following field: SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O, SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU.
That does the job.