At 07:11 PM 3/28/2013 -0400, Eric Covener wrote:
[snip]
mod_authnz_ldap requires HTTP Basic Authentication, which doesn't have
any provision to encrypt the password separately from the rest of the
connection.

mod_authnz_ldap doesn't work with Digest authentication -- I don't think it can.

(Slight tangent to this thread) does anyone know of an equivalent to php-crypt-blowfish that works with Apache2 compiled as worker? it seems to want to:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apache2-mpm-worker
  apache2-mpm-prefork libapache2-mod-php5 php-crypt-blowfish php5

I'm not stuck on php and might prefer Perl or PEAR, whatever.

Thanks - Paul