Hello Rich,

Here is a link that deals with "Throttling respawn" errors in general:
- http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-57337034-263/investigating-a-throttling-respawn-error-in-the-os-x-console/

Do you see any other messages specific to org.apache.httpd around the "Throttling respawn" errors?

Thanks,

Mike Rumph