I've read the Apache 2.4 caching guide, mod_cache and mod_cache_disk pages, but
am unsure whether I need a unique CacheRoot for each virtual host, or whether
multiple virtual hosts can/should share the same CacheRoot?
Also I'm thinking of setting the CacheRoot to be a tmpfs mount (effectively a
ramdisk that will page out to swap space if theres not enough ram to cache
everything). If I'm using a unique CacheRoot (a sub-directory in the tmpfs
mount), is there anyway to configure Apache to create the CacheRoot directory
if it doesn't already exist? If anyone has any thoughts / recommendations /
tips in this regards to this approach I would be grateful to here them.
Thanks,Paul