On Aug 8, 2013, at 5:33 PM, Bob Proulx <b...@proulx.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the long rant.  I rarely get down to this mailing list in my
> reading.  I did today and your discussion thread caught my attention
> and I was compelled to comment upon it.

I had to read your response twice. It was loaded with more helpful comments and
information than I expected to receive when I first posted my question. I truly
appreciate the time you took to chime in.

I'm more motivated to carry forward and think I have a plan of action in doing
so. Trial and error are often some of the best ways to learn, and you have
given me a starting point.

Again, I appreciate your response!

--
Noah Duffy