georg chambert schrieb:
I have made a page where i have several frames with pictures displayed
in each
(the src= directive in the FRAME element used to point to .jpg file )
however I have a problem, the pictures get truncated/clipped on some
browsers/machines out there,
I think I have concluded on the cause; my computer screen is set to a
higher resolution in terms of pix width and hight,
och my development machine, while the browers that clipp probably run on
a lower setting for the screen (?)
so what would be the rational to handle this, can PHP/HTTP or someone
give me informatation on the pix settings
on a requsting computer ? or some other good thing to do
regards
georg

I know that you can get this information via Javascript, but I doubt that any browser send this information to the server.

  Hendrik