On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Dennis Putnam <d...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Thanks. That might make more sense (at least to me). After more reading,
>  I am not sure that I don't have SNI capable version of httpd already
> installed (how do I tell?). The pages that work are very simple but the
> one that doesn't is complex and has lots of graphics. If that is the
> case, why are they not encrypted like everything else (assuming they are
> not referenced on a different server)?

As I mentioned, if you don't have SNI, then you should see major warnings
from the browser that something is wrong when you go to any site but the
first one.

As far as finding the offending image: Go to the page in your browser,
right click on the page and choose view source (or a similar option). Then
search in the source for http://
That should let you find which images are not secure.
If the URLs are publicly accessible, post them here if you want someone to
have a specific look (or email me privately if you don't want them to be
public and I will try to have a look).

- Y