You said:
> [Fri Dec 27 14:29:42 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (13)Permission denied:
> access to /mysql/ denied (filesystem path
> '/Users/ericomtx/development/php/MySQL-Admin_3_4_0_full') because search
> permissions are missing on a component of the path

That seems to be pretty clear, check the entire path tree.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=apache+%22search+permissions+are+missing%22>

This is almost certainly because you are burying the path inside a user folder.

--
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES BART A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES
BART A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES BART A DULL BOY Bart