Hi,

We have just installed Auth handler (Apache ) using mod_perl2 and CAS.  Our
target application relies on cookies, and internally it use Apache2::Cookie.

It appears that our set up works on some browsers and most of the time does not
work when browsing through vpn. On the browser that our application doesn't
work, it look like cookies not getting set or passed.

I am just curious if Apache2::Cookie is the standard way of dealing with
cookie, in other word is its behaviour consistent across browsers? Could anyone
give any advise?

Thanks

Pinate