Michael Peters wrote:
I had come from a fully functional Apache 2.2 environment to the 2.4 and
everything seemed to go to pot.

I appreciate you guys working on a solution a lot! Thank you very much.

Michael

Personally I'm running SUSE Linux in various versions. I've Apache 2.2 and 2.4 running and various versions of PHP, but I don't install manually, I use the SUSE packages and simply load the one's I want. Main fun moving from 2.2 to 2.4 has been reworking all the vhost files which changed between versions. That and living with the changes to PHP over the last few major version changes in that.

If you have made the move in a few hours and have a working setup then you have been very lucky ;) I'm still working on legacy code that will not run on the current versions :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL