sorry it is the mod_ssl for apache 2.4.9 that i want to configure on solaris 10
64 bit OS
________________________________
From: Jeff Trawick [traw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:08 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_ossl configuration for solaris 10

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan (VDH)
<naras.chandraseka...@vdh.virginia.gov<mailto:naras.chandraseka...@vdh.virginia.gov>>
 wrote:
I downloaded the latest apache software but could not find the mod_ossl. Then i
downloaded the openssl but now the c compiler on solaris is giving problem. Can
someone please let me know how i should configure mod_ossl for solaris 10. At
this time the apache/modules folder does not have any .so files except the
http. Thanks.

mod_ossl is part of Oracle HTTP Server.  You have to get that from Oracle
by downloading and installing their product.