From: Cain Dickens [mailto:caindick...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 9:05 AM
To: Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan (VDH); users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_ossl configuration for solaris 10

Hi, Chandrasekaran.
What is your c compiler ? is it gcc or another one ?
commonly, if you want to compile and install , your system include one c
compiler ?
gcc can be your choice .

Cain

From: Chandrasekaran, Narasimhan
(VDH)<mailto:naras.chandraseka...@vdh.virginia.gov>
Date: 2014-04-27 07:33
To: users@httpd.apache.org<mailto:users@httpd.apache.org>
I downloaded the latest apache software but could not find the mod_ossl. Then i
downloaded the openssl but now the c compiler on solaris is giving problem. Can
someone please let me know how i should configure mod_ossl for solaris 10. At
this time the apache/modules folder does not have any .so files except the
http. Thanks.