Thanks all for answer.

I have a website (http://cshluesocc.org) and is on /var/www/, is
hosted on a cloud vps, I have created some users for my friends on it
and I've enabled mod_userdir so they can use their public_html
directory.
They want try some tecnologies (maybe python, golang, node.js,
whatever) to build their own web projects on their user space
something like this http://cshluesocc.org/~oswaldo/, thats why i'm
asking about if they can use another language different to php in
order to achieve their goal.

Thanks for reply, I'll take a look to mod_cgi.

--
"El desarrollo no es material es un estado de conciencia mental"