Unfortunately, this is not possible to do right now. Upgrade is not a
possibility and I need to find a way to fix the issue.
There is no any known fix for the described issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Houston [mailto:p...@openstrike.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:25
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Safari - Apache error when connecting using safari
with beast mitigation

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 09:07:36AM +0000, Or Lindner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running apache version 2.2.0.
[description of problem snipped]

> There is maybe an apache patch for that problem?

Since 2.2.0 there have been over 40 releases of stable branches of apache.
These subsequent releases will solve many, many problems. I suggest that you
try upgrading apache on the server to something more modern.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107