Loglevel debug should already bring you some useful information to better understand you issue.

CJ

Le 30/04/2015 12:06, Or Lindner a écrit :
Except "LogLevel debug", what else can be turned on? Should I enable access
logs and how?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christophe JAILLET [mailto:christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:49
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Re: Safari - Apache error when connecting using safari
with beast mitigation

Hi,

have you looked at the server log in order to have more information?

CJ

Le 30/04/2015 11:07, Or Lindner a écrit :
Hi,

I am running apache version 2.2.0.

I am trying to connect with Safari browser and having difficulties
while other browsers doesn't have any problem.

It's appear that the problem has something to do with beast mitigation.

Beast mitigation for Safari 7.1.5 is on by default for all AES ciphers
on TLS 1.0.

This causes the POST request to be sent in 4 packets (on Firefox - 2
packets), which is not understood properly by Apache (I don't know why
exactly).

Safari 5.1.2 worked well.

Just to make sure I turned off Beast mitigation on Safari by this
command -

$ sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.security
SSLWriteSplit -integer 0

And now it works, but without Beast mitigation.

There is maybe an apache patch for that problem?

Best Regards,

Or

Email secured by Check Point