From: steve owen <ste...@talktalkbusiness.net>
To: webmas...@apache.org
Sent: Mon May 11  9:46
Subject: Fwd: E tag numbers

Dear Sirs,

Wonder if you could assist:-

I know that the majority of web sites/domains use Apache servers.

I'm currently tracking a number of Domains that are consistently using the
Internet for
fraudulent purposes.

If a Domain uses Apache for it's server and a given E tag number, who provides
the E tag ?
Is it allocated or purchased?

It would appear from my investigations that at least 5 Domains appear to be
using the
identical E tag number, is this possible?  They also use the exact same Apache
server
reference.

I can provide the details should you require for assistance. I do trust you can
assist,
this is an extremely important matter, many thanks.

Kind regards

Steve Owen