There is no such thing as "directly with Apache!"

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) provides a home for multiple
open-source projects, including the HTTPD server.
There is no one at ASF who can help you other than to direct you to the
project support webpage:
http://httpd.apache.org/support.html
That page lists all the available support options for HTTPD. You are
currently on option 2, "The Apache HTTP Server Users List".

Good luck with whatever other options you plan to pursue.

- Y