On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 4:36 PM Guitar Man <molreco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Developers!
>
> Someone knows if Apache Foundation is working to include the SPDY in the
> new Apache version for HTTP/2?

There isn't any work on SPDY or mod_spdy.  There is some third-party
development of a HTTP/2 module:

https://github.com/icing/mod_h2

> The Apache WebServer is the most used application and everyone needs a
> solution about this issue.
>

> I am paying CPANEL with Apache, and all my website that are using
> SSL/HTTPS, the SSL Negotiation is very slow.

You're hoping to solve this by opening fewer connections, but wouldn't your
n-1 subsequent connections use an abbreviated handshake anyway? Is it
really that slow? Maybe you're missing an SSL session cache or have some
other extenuating factor?