Hello Eric, how are you?

Well, I am working with a COMODO certificate and making tests using the
WebPageTest.org. There, my website SSL Negotiation is more than 300ms,
however, another sites is working with 30-50ms. I think this difference
between values is makeing the Robots index my project slowly (Could be?)

I really do not know how to improve the SSL Negotiation. I am using Apache
2.4 + Cpanel + 8GB RAM + OpCache, and this negotiation still high.

Do you have some suggestion to me in this searching for a solution?

My main website is: https://www.musiconline.com.br (I am turning the
OpCache ON soon).

Thanks a lot again. :) Good year!

--