Hello,

I'm using apache webserver for implementing virtual hosts.

I want support on using RedirectMatch in combination with regular expressions.

I want to redirect an incoming url with specific information to redirect to a
local file.

I'm trying the next line:

    RedirectMatch
/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZVPOSTREAD_SRV/AktepostSet(.*(\bBSL01\b).*)
http://10.103.140.62/BSL01_X_1197.json                     ( This gives no
match !? )

The incoming url looks like:

http://10.103.140.62:80/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZVPOSTREAD_SRV/AktepostSet?$filter=Gemeentecode%20eq%20%27BSL01%27%20and%20Sectie%20eq%20%27X%27%20and%20Perceelsnummer%20eq%20%2701197%27&$format=json

and I want to check on the word BSL01

With kind regards,

Bert

Disclaimer:
De inhoud van dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor geadresseerde.
Gebruik van de inhoud van dit bericht door anderen zonder toestemming van het
Kadaster
is onrechtmatig. Mocht dit bericht ten onrechte bij u terecht komen, dan
verzoeken wij u
dit direct te melden aan de verzender en het bericht te vernietigen.
Aan de inhoud van dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is meant to be received by the addressee only.
Use of the content of this message by anyone other than the addressee without
the consent
of the Kadaster is unlawful. If you have received this message, but are not the
addressee,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the message.
No rights can be derived from the content of this message.