Dear All,

I am newbie in Apache concepts and only know Apache Tomact.

Following is my requirement, would anybody please help me how to setup.

I have a clustered JBOSS EAP 6.3 instances running on two different Windows 8
machines. Now I am planning to put a load balancer to dispatch the requests to
these JBOSS clustered servers.
I am thinking of Apache httpds as a load balancer. What I got to know is these
Apache web server will be available in source code and source code needs to be
compiled as per the environment.

I am not finding any Windows 8 (64bit) Apache http installed in the Apache
site. Would someone help me from where to download the Windows 8 (64bit)
version of Apache httpd service.

And also any guide to setup the load balancer on Windows machine.

Regards,
Rao