On 06/25/2015 07:01 AM, Narasimha Rao Gajje wrote:
Dear All,

I am newbie in Apache concepts and only know Apache Tomact.

Following is my requirement, would anybody please help me how to setup.

I have a clustered JBOSS EAP 6.3 instances running on two different
Windows 8 machines. Now I am planning to put a load balancer to dispatch
the requests to these JBOSS clustered servers.

I am thinking of Apache httpds as a load balancer. What I got to know is
these Apache web server will be available in source code and source code
needs to be compiled as per the environment.

I am not finding any Windows 8 (64bit) Apache http installed in the
Apache site. Would someone help me from where to download the Windows 8
(64bit) version of Apache httpd service.

And also any guide to setup the load balancer on Windows machine.

Regards,

Rao

Since you're using jboss, you might want to consider looking at mod_cluster:
http://mod-cluster.jboss.org/

Andy