Are some JkMount whith *share* regular expersion? may be it take acction
before Proxy.

--

*Rubén Toribio Aldeguer*
Técnico Sistemas DataCenter

--
                       [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/Riuhoteles> [image: Twitter]

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of
this status. Please do not copy or use it for any other purpose or disclose
its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.
You may contact us at +34 971 74 30 30 or at sender's e-mail address.
[image: Facebook] *Please, consider the environment before printing this
email.* <http://www.riu.com/es/sostenibilidad/inicio.jsp>