On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 15:11:13 +0000 (UTC)
Stephen Liu <sati...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have following problem:
>
> Host       Ubuntu 14.04 desktop
> VMs       Ubuntu 14.04 desktop/server edition
> VirtualBox
>
> I have several web-servers running on VMs, each with its own
> domain/subdomain and internal IP address.  But I have only one Fixed
> IP/External IP.
>
> All VMs are Apache server running WordPress.  I can create many
> internal IPs on router. Please advise how can I make all web-servers
> be browsed on Internet Thanks in advance.

This may be an issue for your networking config.
That is to say, check what networking options your
OS and VM environment provide.

If you can't find a native solution, you could run
an apache instance on your external IP, with a
VirtualHost proxying to each of the VMs.

Of course, if you could dispense with the VMs and
substitute plain old VirtualHosts, that's a far more
efficient solution.

--
Nick Kew